We are onto Day 2 of this blogging challenge. If you did not read yesterdays post about “My Greatest Accomplishment” go check that one out! Today’s prompt I choose to do What I keep In My Handbag, but I am going to add a little twist to it. I figured we could switch it up and do What I keep In My Makeup Bag!
Literally all I keep in my handbag is my medicine, my wallet, lip balm, and snacks for RaeLynn. What a boring post!
So let’s do this! This is what I keep in my makeup bag!
As of right now I am packing for Florida, and I’m leaving tomorrow. I decided to only bring half of my makeup with me. It is split up between a huge purse, roll up makeup bag and a makeup case. Yes I know it’s a lot but don’t judge me!
This has all my daily makeup & my brushes in it. This is what I’m going to be using to get ready for my brothers graduation. It has my skin care, and everything I need for a full glamorous face! Who is ready for a long list of everything I have in here:
- L.A. Girl Pro Matte Foundation in the shade Bisque
- Tarte Shape Tape Matte Foundation in the shade Fair Neutral
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in the shade 15 Fair Clair
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in the shade Fair
- AirSpun Loose Face Powder in Translucent Extra Coverage
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit in Light to Medium
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam eye shadow palette
- Morphe Night Master Palette 15N
- Maybelline Total Temptation Brow Definer in the shade 300 Blonde
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara in Black
- Too Faced Love Flush Blush in How Deep Is Your Love?
- Smashbox Spotlight Palette in Pearl
- Nyx Matte Liquid Liner in Black
- Stila Magnificent Metals in the shade Kitten Karma
- Soap and Glory One Heck Of A Blot
- Colourpop Super Shock Shadow I <3 This
- Loreal Infallible Eye Shadow in 892 Amber Rush
- Smashbox Primer Water
- Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Setting Spray
- Nyx Whipped <3 Fouette in Plush
- Tarte Tartesit Lip Paint in the shade Rose
- Mary Kay Satin Lips Scrub
- Tarte Drink Of H2O Hydrating Boost Moisturizer
- Tarte Rainforest of the sea cleanser
- YourGoodSkin Rapid Rescue Treatment for Acne
This is obviously not my everyday makeup bag. Honestly most days if I have nothing to do, and I’m not going anywhere I don’t have any makeup on. Like today for instance, I am writing this post, packing, and have a face mask on.
These are the other two bags I have the rest of my makeup in. They contain a lot of lipsticks, lip stains, and liquid lips. They have different highlighters, blushes, bronzers, eyeliners, mascaras etc. Your going on vacation you need to have your options! Plus I have some makeup looks in mind that I want to do for you guys while I’m on vacation. So stay tuned for those!
I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Post in the comments what your makeup bag looks like!
Love you my beauties!